I'm visiting my parents' this weekend since I had made an eye appointment in Athens (I'm still not willing to change specialist doctors). This means I spend way too much time on the internet since I have nothing else to do other than stare at the dog, or yell at the cat for hitting the dog.
So, I was browsing my Flickr photo album and realized I never posted pictures from when Vinny and I babysat our friend Julie's dog, Marley. Marley is about 6 years old and looks like he's a mix of German Shepard. He's about 100 times larger than Maddie, and seeing the two interact was so funny. There was much butt-sniffing and running around going on. The best part was when Marley decided to squeeze into Maddie's little doggie bed.
Well, Maddie wasn't too happy about that.
"Somebody please do something!"
In all fairness and retaliation, Maddie decided to dominate Marley's bone...
So then Marley chomped up Maddie's tiny bones...
The funniest part about this whole thing was that Julie compensated us with candy and 4 bottles of wine. Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!! ;)
Dec 7, 2009
Pups
Posted by
Amy
at
7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the photo of Maddie looking very "ahem, I believe you are sleeping in my bed."
The caption on the second photo is perfect! Cute dogs!
Post a Comment