
If you recall from this post, you will know that I've been in search for the perfect harness for Maddie. Collars may be more stylish, but they definitely don't look comfortable. My co-worker, Mary, is in the process of adopting a dog (right now she's been fostering it) and she bought her dog a mesh harness. It looked comfy so I went and bought Maddie one today.
What do you think? I may need to adjust it a little bit more, but after our little 'test drive', she seemed to handle it pretty well.
I know it looks like a sports bra. Shut up.
Also, Mary brought over her pup and we got a cute snap shot of our two girls. Don't they make cute BFF's? (other than the fact that Maddie looks like a deer in headlights, but whatev).
Jun 4, 2009
Harness. Take 2.
Posted by
Amy
at
4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
They are definitely cute BFFs!
Sports bra? Heavens no. I think she looks like a member of an elite SWAT team. Very tough and yet with a tender side
+1 about the swat team. we need to get her a little earpiece.
Post a Comment