Jun 7, 2009

Defining Irony; Plus, I'm a Bridesmaid!

I was driving today when I noticed a "student driver" vehicle pull out infront of me. It didn't take a genious to figure out that a student was not driving, considering the passenger seat was empty. The instructor/owner of this car was driving like a drunkard. As I stopped at a red light behind him, I noticed he was on his cell phone.




I zoomed in on the photo and you can see his hand is up to his ear.

What a great example to set for your future students!

Of course, I'm a total hypocrite because I'm one of those idiots who talks and texts and checks my email and checks my bank account and checks the weather while driving (and if I had a third arm, I'd also be playing sudoku) . I know, I know. But hey, at least I'm not PAID to show 15 year olds how to drive! Jesus.

I decided to censor his license plate, because even jackasses deserve privacy too.

On a happier note, Chelsea officially announced me as one of her bridesmaids! I'm really honored and I will do my best to help her with anything she needs for the big day! We checked out a potential wedding location today, then spent the afternoon shopping. Now I am up to my eyeballs in apartment cleaning, but oh well, at least it turned out to be a good day :) Mary is bringing over her new pup (offically adopted!!) and we're having another puppy party! Stay tuned for more photos on that!

0 comments: