Mar 5, 2010

Hello March...

Well, sorry for being M.I.A. February totally flew by. I cant believe I haven't updated this blog in so long. Here's a run down of what I've been up to:

* I finished my 4 week knitting class. Yes. I graduated! You are now looking at someone who can knit scarves. Only scarves.... I have yet to conquer something bigger.

* I'm in the middle of knitting a cable scarf with my beautiful Lorna's Laces yarn. Finished scarf shall be posted here. Maybe I will finish it before Spring...?

* Babette Blanket is slowly coming along. I'm only averaging 1 square per week... which is really pathetic. Between my month long knitting lessons and all of the projects that came along with it, I simply ran out of free time to crochet. But don't worry... I'm getting there...

* We booked our Disney vacation! Thank you, Southwest Airlines and your amazing Valentine's Day special! You can't beat $77 one-way tickets...

* Speaking of Valentine's Day, I saw the movie of the same name with my mom. Wow, talk about a poor excuse of a movie. Lots of Hollywood stars and no meat. I guess the whole isn't greater than the sum of its parts...

* I have a weird allergic reaction to something, which has caused these odd, flesh colored bumped on my palms. Went to the derm and he gave me this cream that's in an industrial sized tube that much resembles hemeroid cream. Thanks, man.

* We found a new love for Netflix and internet streaming via our PS3 to our HDTV. I discovered the TV series 'Dexter' and I am in love with it. Go, serial killer, go!

Wow. After reflecting back on my previous month, I realize now that I have no life. I'm so burnt out from working that when I come home, I feel completely numb and brain dead. I am counting down the days til our vacation...

Side note: What is up with The Office? It's so not funny anymore. Michael Scott has gone from funny impromptu man to boring and annoying. I say we kill off someone to make it more interesting.

Oh another side note: Grey's Anatomy has been so much better without Izzy. God, I hate Katherine Heigl.

1 comments:

DaveG said...

We've been through season one and two of Dexter on library DVDs. You have to watch them fast to get done before they're due back and I gotta tell ya, Dexter every night for two weeks can really out you on edge!