Feb 7, 2010

So Much Snow...

she made a trail

Columbus got up to 10 inches of snow. I'm not one to go play in the snow because I hate getting wet and cold, but Maddie got to have a little adventure.

she's disappearing

The snow plows in our neighborhood also decided to clear the streets, thus totally blocking in half of the driveways with huge mounds of snow. We (read: Vinny) shoveled both of our driveways (we have two separate garages). It still hasn't changed the fact that Maddie can't distinguish the difference between snow-covered grass and snow-covered road, so she's been doing her business in the middle of the street.

Yep, she's on her way to becomming a drunk college student.

our so-called driveway

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Laughed out loud at the college student line!

Barrie said...

I don't know what our little dog would do if faced with snow!

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Sooo cute! But she looks chilly!