I will going to Athens! I never thought I'd be this excited to visit home, but it's been way overdue. I haven't visited my parents since the end of August. I normally try to go home at least once a month, but with the craziness of moving, getting settled down, and then getting sick... well, I've put it off long enough. I'm so excited to finally go home! Vinny will be joining us for our first family Thanksgiving. (We have to celebrate early since we're stuck working on the actual holiday... this is what happens when you work in the aviation field).
Tomorrow morning Mom is going to cook breakfast and a couple of my really close friends will be joining. Then it's egg roll making time (this is obviously a Thanksgiving treat), then trimming the tree at night. Monday will be the Thanksgiving feast, and then sadly I'll be back to work on Tuesday...
Anywho, if you haven't noticed, I'm uber excited about going home! Hopefully I'll get a lot of down time to work on Nanowrimo. (Nano update: I'm over 30,000 words now, yipee!)
(too bad my book really really blows)
(oh well, that's what months of revisions and editing is for, right?)
Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving week!
Nov 21, 2009
This Weekend
Posted by
Amy
at
1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Congrats on the word count! And have fun at home!!!
Post a Comment