Sep 28, 2009

Fall Preview

guess

I guess I could post about the new apartment I just moved into with Vinny. But honestly? It's not very exciting news considering we are still in the process of getting all of our shit in place. We are pretty much all settled in now, but it still has a long way to go in terms of decorating and replacing crappy old items we can no longer stand looking at.

To distract us from all of this, we went to Yellow Springs (near where Vinny grew up) for the Young's Jersey Dairy Fall Farm Pumpkin Festival. We met up with Chelsea and her fiance, Brandon, and her coworker Nichole. Young's had the typical everything-pumpkin get-up. You know, pumpkin doughnut holes, pumpkin launching, pumpkin patch tours, pumpkins to purchases in all colors and sizes. Pumpkin shit everywhere.

This is going to be the first time ever that I will say this: I am glad summer is over. Good riddance. It was great and all, but I'm actually sick of sweating my balls off when I get into my car and sit on leather seats. I'm also sick of my makeup running off my face the second I step outside. HELLO FALL!

Anywho, I'm also really looking forward to another pumpkin festival we'll be going to next month. Now, this pumpkin festival, dubbed the Circleville Pumpkin Show, is by far the mother of all mothers, balls to the wall, ultimate, super duper of all pumpkin festivals.

Oh yeah, and I'm also really excited about getting a Christmas tree for our new place! There's nothing more exhilliarating than chopping down a live piece of nature, decking her out in flashy gear, then tossing her to the dumpster 4 weeks later!

Ok, all joking aside, I am loving fall already! Bring on the cute clothes, baked goods, and sweet smelling candles!

my cheese!
got my cheese!!

rows and rows
a plethora of fall goodies

Ha Ha Pizza
hella good place for dinner!

1 comments:

Barrie said...

That was a lot of produce! And now I want to go to a pumpkin festival!