Jul 31, 2009

Goods News & Bad News

I've been purposely procrastinating this post because I hate talking/writing about bad shit that happens to me. I had avoided talking about my past breakup, cancerous cells found in my cervix (sorry, TMI? Note: No worries, I'm fine, and the cells are gone), and most recently the dumb shit that happened to me on Wednesday. So, here is a Cliff's Notes version of how my week's been going. Let's start out with the bad news, then go on to the good news.

Bad News:

I got rear-ended on my way home from work during rush hour.
It wasn't my fault, I was stopped at a light.
Four other cars were involved. They all collided each others' rears like a domino effect. My guess is, they were going too fast and didn't notice the sudden stopping.
I got the lowest impact, and minor damage. No injury for me.
A woman had to be taken to the hospital.
The rest of the drivers (all women) decided to gang up on me and basically call me a liar and claim that they did not hit me.
Oy.
I called 911 for you fucktards. How about you all go yell at each other because you totalled each others' cars and sent a woman to the hospital.
Seriously? Why would I lie and get myself involved in something SO stupid?
Fucking idiots.
I hope they end up paying for each others' damages and go broke.
Because you know what? I didn't hit anybody and I have great insurance coverage.
Suck on that, bitches.

The Good News:

I bought a cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute new leather jacket on sale at Nordstrom! It makes me look skinny, pretty, and a total badass ;)
All my Aldo shoes came in the mail! My new sandals? So cute!
Maddie got a hair cut. And bath. And nail trim. Finally. Slob.
Vinny and I are going to Niagara Falls this weekend! O CANADA! (And O CASINOS!)
We finally saw The Hangover. There was tiny Asian penis in it.
Speaking of penis, I asked Vinny what a dolphin penis looked like, and he totally googled it.
I booked my ticket to see my family in North Carolina! We'll be going to Myrtle Beach in August! Yay sun :)
I went to my first bike night last night with Julie! I know, me.. bike night.. sounds funny. Shut up. It was a good time and I love meeting new people. I can't wait to get a bike!

I'm not quite sure how googling dolphin penis fits under the category of 'Good News', but it happened. So there.

2 comments:

meep said...

eeeep! sorry to hear about that accident but it was nothing and lulz at the rest about the women. gotta love women drivers, eh? :P

Barrie said...

What is that happens to people in accidents and makes them lie? My dh got hit last year (woman ran a red light) and she lied about it. And lost in small claims court (which I blogged about). But still...frustrating experience. Glad to hear you're not hurt.