Jun 12, 2009

Some Things to Come

Ah, my weekend. Three lovely days off where I can just sit on my fat ass and not think about work. Instead, I've been making some plans in my near future and I'm pretty excited to do them. So here they are in no particular order:

Pups on the Patio
at Gresso's in German Village. This is an event where you can bring your dog to the restaurant/bar and eat and mingle with other dog lovers. I've got a date with one of our XL pilots (don't worry... she's a lady!) to meet up with our dogs. Should be a great time!

Motorcycle Class. I know, this sounds insane right? Me? On a bike? That has an engine? Pffftt.. I'm gonna break my ass. But hey, I think it'll be really fun to learn so I'm still trying to figure it all out. I'm not 100% set on it, mainly because I still need to figure out how to get/afford all the required gear to take the class, as well as my work schedule. Stay tuned for updates on that...

Hocking Hills cabin
. Vinny and I are going back next week for a little weekened getaway. This time, we get to bring Maddie! I can't wait! It'll be great to just relax, grill, hot tub, and go hiking around the caves. Just hope the weather will be nice! This was our cabin from the last time we went in February.

Hocking Hills

Put in Bay, South Bass Island. Need I say more? I really want to go back up there and party! PIB is like the adult version of springbreak. It's so funny to see people in their 50's being totally wasted and not giving a crap about it.

Niagara Falls. I can't beleive I've never been there. Vinny really wants to take me so I'm leaving all the planning up to him. I never really had much of the desire to go. I'm kind of an asshole and just don't see what's so appealing about a giant waterfall. But then he mentioned bars and casinos, so that got my attention. I'll give it a shot.

Camping/Fishing/Kayaking/Cabrewing
: any of these in any order would be a blast. Still in the process of working out when to get a group of people to go...

My birthday!
I will be turning the lovely age of 24. I doubt I will be doing anything special for it since July 4th falls on my birthday weekend and I may take that motorcycle class, so I may post-pone my celebration and go out of town on a different weekend.

Ok, that's enough to fill my event calendar for the next 2 months. If any of you have other great ideas, send them along!

1 comments:

Barrie said...

Go on the Maid of the Mist while you're at Niagara Falls. And definitely cross the Rainbow Bridge to the Canadian side. Sounds like you have lots of fun times planned!! I will live vicariously through you!