We took Maddie to the off-leash dog park yesterday. It was pretty empty so we were able to plant ourselves on the picnic table in the shade and enjoyed the outdoors. Maddie ran around and sniffed just about every tree trunk in sight. I can't wait to have a fenced in yard so she can get daily exercise. Curse you, apartment living! 


And randomly a private Boeing 737 comes in for landing! Hmmm.. I want to know who it is! 
More on my Flickr page
Jun 29, 2009
Doggy Day
Posted by
Amy
at
8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I cannot get over how cute the big M is. We graduated from apartment to house with yard and let me tell you it is a wonderful thing.
We're thinking of taking our Dorothy to an off-leash park this weekend. You know, for her July 4th celebration!
Post a Comment