
Once Upon a Toy is a store at Downtown Disney. The reason it's totally awesome is because there is a Mr. Potato Head "building station". For $20, you get a box where you can cram as many Mr. Potato Head accesories as possible.
Check out my Potato. Aaaaaar, he's a pirate!
Then we turned Maddie into a pirate, too. (She shouldn't have been sitting so close to us while we were building our Potato!).jpg)
May 21, 2009
Mr. Potato Head
Posted by
Amy
at
9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
haha that picture of Maddie is so funny. I love that place. Chris and I did that on our honeymoon at a store in Epcot. We crammed so much shit into the box it was awesome. Best potato ever
I'm kinda PO'd I forgot to get him a sword! Darnit :( We were in a huge hurry cuz we had dinner reservations at the Contemporary. Oh well, maybe next time ;)
Post a Comment