May 20, 2009

Back to the Grind

can't stop laughing
I'm going to come off like a total asshole here, but I really hate it when people try to start small talk with me by asking, "How was your trip!?"

Do you honestly care how my trip was? What do you think I'm going to say? "Oh, it was TERRIBLE! Worst time of my life! I hated getting tan and being away from Ohio!"

Duhh, of course I had a good time! Words cannot describe how awesome it was to leave Ohio and escape work.

So, call me an asshole if you wish. I will never ask anyone how their vacation was because I just don't give two shits about it, and I never expect them to care about how mine was either.

I think the above picture captures how amazing my vacation was. It was taken by one of those Disney photographers that harass you with their awesome Nikons. It was free so what the hey. I also couldn't stop laughing when the photographer told us to look at each other. It was just so cheesey!

Here is a random photo montage of my trip in Orlando. My time down there consisted of the shuttle launch, laying out at the pool, eating, going to the Disney parks, and eating some more. Enjoy.

HPIM1526
HPIM1511
HPIM1507
Orlando
Orlando
HPIM1412amy
HPIM1404
HPIM1385

Yes, that flaming ball is the shuttle. And yes, we did have a jacuzzi in our master bedroom. I win.

View more photos at my Flickr page.

0 comments: