
I've been eyeing this little toy lately. It's the Flip Mino Series Camcorder. It's basically a pocket-sized digital camcorder that allows you to take high quality videos. I already have audio/video capabilities on my HP Digital Camera, but I gotta admit... digital cameras aren't the best at taking video (especially in poor lighting). I'm itching to buy this little bugger for my Florida trip. (Or I could just SAVE my money for the vacation. Oh god... what am I gonna do?)
Speaking of this fun little gadget, I am starting to take some interest in video editing. I won't really dabble in it until I'm able to get the new iLife 09 in the Snow Leopard bundle (for you non-geeks: the Snow Leopard Bundle is the new Mac OS that is due out this summer, which includes other cool stuff like photo editing and video editing software). I was THISCLOSE to getting Leopard + iLife 09 last week, but the angel on my shoulder told me to be patient and wait for Snow Leopard to come out.
Those who know me, know that I am VERY impatient!
Any other gadget geeks out there that can help fill me in?
Apr 28, 2009
The Geek Gadget Obsession Continues
Posted by
Amy
at
6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment