So I'm thinking about getting an SLR camera (as opposed to a standard point-and-shoot digital camera--which I already own). I've been told that the Canon Rebel series is a good starter-outter camera. I've been eyeing this one:
It is the Canon Rebel XS. I also hear the Canon Rebel XT and XTi are awesome. Decisons decisions. Anyone who is a photography guru, please, share your thoughts! : )
[photo taken from amazon.com]
Jan 8, 2009
Photo Advice!
Posted by
Amy
at
1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I bought an Olympus E-500, mostly because it came with two different lenses. The Rebels are really good cameras too. I think it would be hard to go wrong with any good DSLR.
Side note: I did a few years at NetJets myself, in the IT Dept. Great company to work for!
I know someone with a Nikon. Which she loves. Do you want me to ask her which Nikon is it?
Can't go wrong with Nikon or Canon. The lens is what really really makes the camera a camera. I would suggest the Nikon D90 or the XTi to start.
Post a Comment