Oct 14, 2008

Preview of October Ovation

October 14, 2008

Wow, after reading yesterday’s post, it has occurred to me that I sound like a total fat ass. A total LAZY fat ass.

Well, to redeem myself, I cooked much better tonight, and no, I am not in a food coma. Hooray the power of chicken!

Anywho, as some of you already know, I started officially working at NetJets as of Monday. I’m still in orientation, and then after Wednesday I begin training. I’m going to be located at the Flight Center at the NetJets airport location, which I am very excited about! If you aren’t aware what NetJets is, NetJets is the leader in fractional aircraft ownership (much like owning a time share, you own a fraction in a certain aircraft and get to fly it for X amount of hours in proportion to how large your share is). A lot of friends ask me what exactly NetJets does, so please view this video if you’re confused. I really love this company and I love that good ol’ Uncle (Warren) Buffet owns it ; )

Well, other than spending most of my days at work, I don’t have much else to say. I basically just wanted to make you aware of a post I will be putting up tomorrow. It is dubbed October Ovation, and is being organized by Barrie Summy (a wonderful blogger buddy and author of the upcoming book “I So Don’t Do Mysteries”—I can’t wait to get this!).

Here is a description about October Ovation, as quoted by Barrie herself:
"What is October Ovation?
A day when you post about someone you admire. Could be a family member. Or a friend. A teacher, a librarian, someone famous. Just someone you admire.

"

You can view the list of all participating blogs and click on the links to view their October Ovations by going to Barrie’s blog and Larramie’s at Seize a Daisy.

0 comments: