I get to fly in one of these babies tomorrow:

Photos above: The interior and exterior of a Gulfstream 200 (G-200)
As a perk of my job, we're allowed to fly, for free, on any of our empty aircraft. "Empty" means there isn't an owner (aka customers) on the plane. Empty flights include training flights and ferry flights (this is when an aircraft is being repositioned from Point A to Point B to pick up an owner). Tomorrow I will be on a training flight, which just means there is an instructor on board flying with another pilot. In this case, this pilot is being trained to get his "captain" title. Some basic things they'll probably do are "approaches" to the airport. Hopefully nothing too weird or else I will probably pee myself.
Hooray!
Did I mention that I get paid to do this? :)
(photos from: here and here)
Oct 30, 2008
Gulfstreams are sexy
Posted by
Amy
at
10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How great that you are so thoroughly enjoying your job!
Post a Comment