Nov 6, 2008

Life in Bullet Form

In the past week, I:

• Completed classroom flight coordinator training
• Had a blast joy riding in a Gulfstream 200
• Celebrated Halloween in Columbus for the first time
• Meaning for the first time in 8 years, I did not go to Athens Halloween Blockparty
• No, I do not miss it
• Bought too many shots with Jess on Halloween
• A cute bartender may or may not have been the reason
• Met some new people
• Hung out with some good old friends
• Found a new love for Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes
• Neglected to clean my bunnies
• Neglected to buy groceries
• Hence, did not pack dinner for work today
• And then forgot what time the NetJets Grille closes
• Therefore be it resolved, I did not eat any dinner tonight : (
• Assistant Chief Pilot saves the day and buys the Ultra/Excel team Dairy Queen
• Yay! Oreo blizzard for dinner!
• Had my first office prank pulled on me
• Note to self: Never leave computer unlocked when I get up to pee
• Happy that Obama won the election (sorry to bust out the political stuff)
• Incredibly devastated that my favorite author, Michael Crichton, passed away
• So far content with how things are turning out after living here for just about a month. I’m looking forward to making more memories with new friends, old friends, and with my new job : )

Jess and I, out on the town for Halloween

0 comments: