Feb 9, 2008

testing testing 1 2 3

Daniel and I: Mystic Dunes Resort in Orlando, FL. August 2006

I decided to create a blog for all my travels and adventures. I'll post pictures and other things on here as often as I can while traveling. I might post some past trips, but the biggest reason I got this is so I can keep you all up to date on my travels in Thailand. I unfortunately do not get to travel often anymore, so there will be minimal updates until I actually start the traveling process. Some upcoming adventures include a trip to Sanibel in April, a trip to Thailand in June-July, and hopefully another Disney adventure at the end of the summer. Also, I hope to go to some more airshows and perhaps I'll get to hang out with the Blue Angels again ;)

If you think you're going to find some profound journal about my inner emotions and angst of a twenty-something year old, then you're in the wrong place. This is just a documentation of my travels. 

Sooo.. more to come later!

0 comments: