I know I've been really lacking in the blog updating department. I know my layout/theme is very out of season and lack lustering. Because of this I have not wanted to update my blog much because I am in the process of designing a new layout.
I started dabbling with squarespace.com. It is a website that builds a blog for you and makes designing your templates very easy. The best part about it is that I can transfer all of my blog entries from here to squarespace at the click of a button.
So, please pardon my absence while I continue to mess around with that. As a fair warning, you all will need to update your links to my blog once I make the official "move". However, I am still debating if I will even "move" from blogspot yet. Decisions decisions. Please be patient while I think all of this through... :)
Mar 13, 2010
Blah...
Posted by
Amy
at
12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment