skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the adventures [and misadventures] of Amy
May 13, 2009
My new toy!
A round Piglet! Love him.
Sent from my iPhone
Posted via email
from
Amy's posterous
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About
I'm a twenty-something working on my first novel. I enjoy warm weather, cooking, traveling, knitting & crochet, photography, and going to coffee shops. I live in Ohio with my boyfriend, Vinny, and our Jack Russell mix, Maddie.
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
March (4)
February (2)
January (6)
December (5)
November (5)
October (8)
September (5)
August (11)
July (9)
June (9)
May (15)
April (19)
March (13)
February (5)
January (12)
December (5)
November (5)
October (15)
September (11)
August (1)
July (8)
April (4)
March (1)
February (3)
Build your own custom video playlist at embedr.com
Blog Roll
Eileen Cook
Barrie Summy
Tasty Blog Snack
Lance Bass Ruined My Life
The Book Lady
BooKiNG with MaNiC™
Vivacity & Sustainability
Pretty in the City • Karyn Bosnak
Alyssa Goodnight
Tidbits of My Life
my life, as I know it
The Happenings of Kristi
Be the Change...
jennsylvania
Duh-Licious
Valerie Frankel
The PapaGolf Chronicles
the purl bee
Followers
Flickr Photos
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from
Amy Risner
. Make your own badge
here
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment