Apr 6, 2009

Rub a Dub

Maddiekins got her first bath from us last night. She was mildly scared and royally pissed.

suds up

Check out those laser beam eyes. This is after she vigorously shook all the water off.

poofy
"I'm going to eat your soul."

6 comments:

Eileen said...

bath time isn't very popular around here either.

DaveG said...

We have to be very careful about getting water in Hogarth's ears - he gets infections. We got some ear cleaner from the vet that has a little alcohol in it - that helps dry things out deep down inside there. I don't know if you will have the same problem, but be on the lookout for it.

Amy said...

thanks! We made sure to not get her head wet so hopefully water didn't sneak in there. She had an ear infection when she was in the shelter, and I spent about 10 days putting drops in her ears. Poor girl wasn't too pleased with that haha

DaveG said...

Hogarth is funny: when he sees me getting the bottle of ear cleaner, he moans and lays down on his side to get ready.

Once we're done, he gets up and goes straight to the fridge for his reward for good behavior. We keep Busy Bones on top of the fridge, so what he thinks is a reward is actually me getting him to clean his teeth too.

Amy said...

ha! You're so sneaky :)

Anonymous said...

I like the 2nd picture. It's like she's arming lasers at you.