skip to main | skip to sidebar

the adventures [and misadventures] of Amy

Apr 3, 2009

Maddie's silly portrait


Posted via email from Amy's posterous

Posted by Amy at 9:26 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About

hiking
I'm a twenty-something working on my first novel. I enjoy warm weather, cooking, traveling, knitting & crochet, photography, and going to coffee shops. I live in Ohio with my boyfriend, Vinny, and our Jack Russell mix, Maddie.

Blog Archive

Build your own custom video playlist at embedr.com

Blog Roll

  • Eileen Cook
  • Barrie Summy
  • Tasty Blog Snack
  • Lance Bass Ruined My Life
  • The Book Lady
  • BooKiNG with MaNiC™
  • Vivacity & Sustainability
  • Pretty in the City • Karyn Bosnak
  • Alyssa Goodnight
  • Tidbits of My Life
  • my life, as I know it
  • The Happenings of Kristi
  • Be the Change...
  • jennsylvania
  • Duh-Licious
  • Valerie Frankel
  • The PapaGolf Chronicles
  • the purl bee

Followers

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Amy Risner. Make your own badge here.