Mar 30, 2009

Roundup

Bullet lists are such an easy cop-out for a real blog entry, so that’s why I’m gong to post one today!

In the past few weeks:
• I completely booked my vacation to Orlando in May. All we have left now are making some dinner reservations and getting our rental car.
• X and I decided last minute that we’re going to take a mini vacation to Put in Bay. Put in Bay is a little tourist town located on South Bass Island, which is in Lake Erie. It’s essentially a little party island and it’ll be a great weekend getaway!
• Maddie managed to piss me off the other day and ran around a tree ten times while she was still attached to her leash, which in turn was attached to my hand. Let’s just say mommy was not a happy camper and gave her the most savage beating of her life! (haha, just kidding. Or am I?)
• I got a gym membership and am meeting a personal trainer once a week. He works me hard. (And that’s what she said.)
• The weather in good ol’ Ohio is finally turning warmer, which really perks up my mood. I’m really looking forward to taking Maddie to dog parks.
• Still in the process of figuring out where to live when my lease is up. House? Condo? Townhome? I’m so sick of apartment living, though. I’m sick of sharing walls with couples that scream at each other, walking through lawns covered in dog shit, and not having a garage for my car.
• Just finished working 6 days in a row, in which, one day, entailed me to work until 11pm then again at 7am the following morning. I got about 2 hours of sleep because I couldn’t stop coughing and then it rained. Oy. Talk about feeling like major balls all day.
• I still really want a Kindle 2.
• I’ve turned into a Twitter geek.
• Craving a margarita all of a sudden. This may have to be my reward for working out today.

0 comments: