Oct 7, 2008

*Ahem*

Dear Nordstrom,

Today I returned home from purchasing a cute pair of your brown Steve Madden heals. As I was happily prancing around in my new shoes, I realized my right foot felt much fatter than the left. Did my left foot shrink? Am I getting adult on-set diabetes? No. Your sales rep mixed up the shoe sizes in the box labeled 7.5. Therefore, I came home to one lovely 7.5 and one 8.5 shoe. For the love of cheese, please put size labels on EACH individual shoe (and NOT just on the boxes!)! And maybe you should also not let them drag out 5 boxes at a time so a mix-up does not occur. And FYI, I only asked to see ONE pair in ONE size. Now I have to drag my lazy ass back to your store tomorrow and hope that you did not already sell the left 7.5 shoe.

Exhibit A:
The wrong left heal. In size 8.5


You will be forgiven if your Burberry merchandise ever goes on sale.

Xoxo
Amy

0 comments: