Sep 28, 2008

A little note on Twitter

September 28, 2008

I’m trying something new with my blog in hopes that in the end it won’t confuse anyone. I decided to use Twitter, which is a messaging service that allows you to send updates to people, emails, and blogs about what you are doing (kind of like a fancy program that lets you post away messages frequently, get it?). So each day, or however often I feel, I will go into my twitter account and I post things that I am doing throughout the day. This can all be done from my phone, too. By the end of the day,LoudTwitter (another program) will fetch all the tweets (the messages) I posted on Twitter and emails them to me. And then I post that email on my blog and voila: You get to see a little bulleted list of what I did throughout the day. Hope this isn’t too confusing. It’s mainly useful for situations where I don’t have my computer or I feel like a lengthy blog entry is unnecessary.

For those of you who actually read this blog, I will still be writing regular entries along with posting the tweets. My life just isn’t incredibly eventful right now to be updating this blog with in depth content, haha.

So by the end of the day today, I will get my first tweet posted as a tester, and you will see what I am talking about!

0 comments: