Apr 17, 2008

Sanibel or bust

hello from port columbus. I'm sitting at the airport waiting for three more hours til my flight boards for ft. Myers. I'm updating this from my iPhone so please bear with me any typos. Daniel has already taken off around 7:10am. He got lucky and his buddy pass worked and he was able to get a seat on standby. He's going to get to Atlanta before I even take off from here. But atleast I have a nonstop to ft. Myers. I hope Daniel is able to get a flight out of ATL and make it to ft. Myers on time. If all goes according to plan we arrive within 10 min of each other.

We're going to sanibel for a wedding. And of. Course spending some vacation time too.

On another note. I'm sitting at an empty gate and out of all places to sit these 3 annoying girls came to sit by me. WTF

0 comments: